Sinister: Chartsengrafs

Matthew Henderson lokar20 at xxx.com
Sat Apr 21 02:44:04 BST 2001

Hello all:

This is my first time posting.  I was just let out of the nursury a week
ago.  Are there any sinisters in Mobile, Alabama?  Or anywhere in the south?
  If so, shoot me an e-mail.  We could have our own picnic, although
something tells me it would be populated by mosquitos and ants, but
sometimes mosquitos can be quite friendly.

I only recently discovered a really cool city in the south.  Me and my
friends drove up to Athens, GA to see Weezer (rock!) play.  Afterwards, me
and my girlfriend went to downtown Athens and stumbled across the 40 Watt
(where a guy I know saw Belle and Sebastian play once).  It was all the
Weezer nerds dancing like fools to awesome music.  I heard New Order and
rushed in.  It was amazing.  I never thought I would dance to Belle and
Sebastian in a club in my life, but it happened when they played "Le Pastie
de la Bourgeouise".  It was an incredible night.  Saw Arab Strap there a few
weeks ago, and they were...drunk.  Enjoyable though.

Anyhow, Me and a friend are driving up to Atlanta tomorrow to see Grandaddy
play at the Cotton Club.  In the way way off-chance there is someone going
to that, they should email me.  Maybe we could meet there.  I don't anything
about Atlanta, and I should have some hours to burn.  Anyway, I'm sure it'll
be a rockasaurus rex show no matter who's there.

Tindersticks:  Fist-pumpking rawk baby!

-Lokar