Sinister: Kevin Wilson Said

P F pinefox1 at xxx.com
Sat Apr 21 21:03:44 BST 2001

Eric Cheese said that he liked videos and things.
Fine. Eric, my battle is not with you. It's with
Hastings.

Warren Hastings.

Julie talked about me and my boss, and I thought, by
golly, if my boss could see this!! That tickled me.
She also said stuff about how we should all get into
the Sugababes and stay in touch, which I haven't time
to quote properly now. Response? Julie, I'll bet
you're a lovely gal and all, but you're talking a load
of piffle.

Mooro said he hoped that the songs weren't really
finished; and he touched head and heart, if not hips.

Someone mentioned the Fairways - and you know, it's
true, they made a good record once. I just can't deny
it.

Noel Gallagher said: 'I haven't got time to think
about how my records are going to sound'. I don't know
how laughable this is.

The NME talked about New York, 'excitingly', and thus
dully. It didn't talk to Dudley Klute, you see. For
those of you who don't remember Dudley, he starred in
the classic film Klute.