Sinister: Run for cover.

Julie jules at xxx.cx
Sat Apr 21 04:59:36 BST 2001

Ah, a mere 24 hours after my last bit of piffle, I'm back again!  I just
picked up a copy of the Village Voice while purchasing some Godiva White
Chocolate Raspberry ice cream and Pommes Frites with mango chutney mayo
(Will Porter approved - "They're really fuckin' good!"™).  I flipped to a
random page and found a review of the new movie that Cute Stuart From QAF is
in.  The review was titled "The Boy Done Wrong Again...The State That I Am
In".  The Voice gives all their reviews two line titles like that, for
instance "Blew in the Face...Natural Porn Killers".  Which I think also has
something to do with Belle & Sebastian.
Speaking of Stuart From QAF, QAF (the actual British series) came out (ha
ha) on video and dvd this week!  However, it is really fucking expensive.
I'm not sure where they get off (ha ha) charging $60 for series 1 and $30
for series 2, but it's definitely worth a rental.

xoxo
Julie

Note to PF: The subject line is the name of the Sugababes new single, only
£2.99 (£1.49 tape) at Woolworth's!  Destiny's Child's latest single is
called Survivor.  It's sort of poo, I much prefer Independant Woman and
Jumpin' Jumpin'.