Sinister: we will capture all of london on disposable cameras

Rachel Playforth Something.Pretty at xxx.com
Mon Apr 23 01:38:29 BST 2001

i now know rather more about DDR than i want to... thanks mainly to the,
erm, expressive photos david moore sent me.  martin wrote:

"Unfortunately, I believe that there are photos in existence of me doing
this so called "DDRing" which much like Geri Halliwell's ballet dancing in
her new video involves the photography trickery of superimposing my head on
an admittedly very talented droopy arsed dancer. Much like the Geri video, I
recommend you avoid these photos."

sorry martin, too late.  a hahahahahahahahahaha aha ha ha ah ha.

(by the way, i've decided that we should raise the booze funds for the
london picnic by putting david and sally on 'who wants to be a millionaire:
couples'.)

i for one am glad the picnic will be on primrose hill, because
a) after the last greenwich picnic i was waiting for a train for a hour at
maze hill
station at 6am on sunday morning and it wasn't an experience i fancy
repeating, and
b) primrose hill is a fertility site.

i don't have mark's football, but have just remembered that i did acquire
someone's
frisbee last year, which i'll obviously bring along and pass down the
sinister chain of sports equipment larceny.

enough parochialism... my friend clare, who introduced me to b&s may moons
ago, has just passed on the judgement of another friend of hers, coming late
to the twee party: "they may actually have meaning but sound like every
other group of tossers trying to be fey and interesting".  i would like to
think he's wrong.

in a related story, i don't want to offend stuart david, but the peacock @
borders idea was the most ill-conceived, badly executed, generally
embarrassing promotional event i've ever not spent money on.  even if we did
get free beer.  oh, looks like i do want to offend him after all.  sorry.

now, it's been a harrowing weekend, so i'm going to stem the flow of
superfluous witticism with the band-aid of necessity and ring my mummy (the
non-sinister one.)

luv archel xxx

Rachel Playforth
'She may not be famous, but she's right' - Homer Simpson

For the best in new writing on the web, visit www.buzzwords.org.uk
Contact us on buzzwords at bigfoot.com