Sinister: sugababe ripple

Gordon gogron at xxx.uk
Sun Apr 22 18:08:52 BST 2001

and a time of the day it is too.

Lest the weekend be restricted to a dialogue between Julie and the
Pinefox, I thought I'd have a crack (or is that a craic?) too. Having
purchased both 'the writing's on the wall' by destiny's child and 'one
touch' by our sugababes as well as 'power, corruption and lies' by the
mighty new order, I venture the following:
Jaquelin du Pré's rendition of the 'adagio (but not too much)' from
Dvorak's cello concerto in B minor op.104 is better than all three
I agree with julie that the best destiny's track is 'independent women',
even featuring an a capella passage strangely reminiscent of a chordal
sequence I recall from a mid-eighties new-age album
The sugababes are like vanessa paradis multiplied by three in terms of
dodgy adult taste but well poptastic for the youth of today
I agree with the Pinefox that Julie really does have a good way with
ice-cream descriptions
If I put my New Order CD on side two my player fails to respond. The
response from the philistines in my sixth-year common room back in 1988
to 'your silent face' was less than enthusiastic. I shall not be
downhearted.
'Embrace and Filter': is this not simply another way of saying 'Listen
Without Prejudice'?
What on earth is QAF? Quality Assurance Foundation?

Easy Listening
Andy Williams rules... that man has one hell of a taste in furniture and
golf buggies. May his sunglasses remain forever tinted with violet.

Clasp Your Hands Behind Your Back Young Person You Walk Like Some
Graffiti I Read in a Toilet
Thanks to comrades Ovenden, Lisa&Lee, Mike and Jonathan for clarifying
my confusions.
*Kinski Uncut*, btw, is a scandalous and entertaining autobiography:
"We can't keep lying there forever like this. If she didn't want
something from me, she wouldn't have climbed into my bed. That's
obvious."
... I'd better not quote the following paragraph.

Gordon

just in the way that you need to know the first letter(s) of a word in
order to look it up in a dictionary, you need to know something of an
answer before posing its question
is there a question for every answer, or an answer for every question?
what are questions and answers anyway?
;p
hehe