Sinister: moz, you can eat my children anyday

GardeningAtNight at xxx.com GardeningAtNight at xxx.com
Sun Apr 22 17:07:39 BST 2001

is shyness ever beneficial?

i've been having weird psychic predictions this week due to lack of sleep i
think.  i was walking from the parking lot into a store and the idle thought
went through my head, "what if i were to see bill [my old guitar teacher who
i haven't seen in over a year and who i really miss because he was awesome
and he loved "i know where the summer goes" because struan says arse in it]
here?"  and scarily enough, when i entered, there he was.  and being the dork
i am, i turned around and ran to the back of the store.  i don't think he saw
me.  i was thinking of saying hi but i remembered a kind of embarassing
e-mail i wrote him telling him about how much he helped me personally, not
just guitar-wise, and i felt quite mortified so i left without him ever
noticing.  i hate feeling all gawky and teenagerish.  but some adults tell me
the sensation never leaves even in adulthood.  how depressing.

there were some musicians setting up to play at borders last night, and as i
sat down to read the riverfront times i noticed a shirt one of the guys was
wearing.  it was navy blue and i could've sworn it had those little looper
people on it in little boxes.  but my vision is going in my old age so i
couldn't tell if that's what it was.  i think it was though.  i was feeling
kind of antsy and restless though so i just got up and left in the pouring
rain.  so, if you are the guy with brown hair who is fairly attractive in an
ed o'brien sort of way and played at the borders in creve coeur missouri last
night, well, you are cool for having a looper shirt and it made me smile.

when i left borders i went across the street to the record store and bought a
used morrissey cd, which seems somehow appropriate.  maladjusted seems to be
the only record in which he looks pretty good on the cover.  on the others he
looks like a scary old man who wants to eat my children.

to the person who instant messaged me yesterday to tell me they sillistrated
one of my posts: thank you for sillistrating me and telling me you
sillistrated me.  it made me feel warm inside.  i wish i looked like the "me"
in the sillistration because that person is a smart dresser and seems to have
quite manageable hair.

love,
samantha