Sinister: shrub

* carla * ahnatta at xxx.com
Mon Apr 23 15:32:54 BST 2001

normally i am a lurker on this list (in fact this is my first post) but i
just had to break my silence in repsonse to idleberry's post about us
americans picking the stupidest president ever. i dont disagree with the
fact that he is an idiot but i would like to point out that we did not in
fact elect him. al gore got more votes and in reality "won". but dubya's
brother runs a very key state in our out-dated electoral system and the
supreme court is majority republican-nominated and so there ya go...