Sinister: Happy Families

Linda Kerr lulou at xxx.org
Mon Apr 23 23:28:18 BST 2001

Hullo

Sinister is, of course, a lovely happy family with two mummies and quite a
few wicked uncles.  And as in all happy families, it is probably best to
stay off money, religion and politics, well, religion and politics.  These
things can bite very deep, and the most open-hearted, loving people start
digging in for the winter.  Honey would never forgive me if things got a bit
heated.  They haven't so far, which is good.  Can we leave it here, please,
and the usual stuff about not talking about whether we can talk about it.
:)

Peacock Johnson - what can I say.  I found it worked better if I took my
glasses off.  I did buy a book and got it signed for a friend of a friend.
Mr Johnson had problems spelling Filippo, but then I had problems telling
him how to spell it.  The off-the-cuff chat was the best, and the audience
appeared to have members of Looper in it (are there others?), one of whom
was Quite Cute.  I put my glasses on for that bit.  The book is now signed
by Stuart David and Peacock Johnson.  It had been done before, according to
Mrs Johnson.

 Linda
xx