Sinister: A nice, quiet, predictable B+S fan post. All dainty like. With little daisies and pictures of fluffy bunny wabbits.

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Tue Apr 24 20:35:48 BST 2001

hello all.
Hope you are all well. If so, then I am too. Cos I
won't be well unless you all are, and enjoying
whatever life brings to you. Its a shame its a rainy
day, here in Berryland, but you know, if you like
rain, so do I. Heck. Maybe we should be friends.

I have decided, that for the safety of my inbox, I
ought not to talk about such nasty vile matters like
the env<<censored>> and certainly not about Ge<<also
censored>>. And then I shan't be offending any
<<extremely censored>>. And then they won't be saying
that I'm a <<very censored>> or implying that I am
<<incredibly censored>> cos thats just rude. And you
know what those <<censored>> are like. T'huh! And I'm
not in the mood for it right now cos I got my
<<censored>> and thats <<censored>> nor <<censored>>
nor good for the <<censored>> nor healthy.

As that intelligent man, Mr <<censored>> once said,
although, I have to say I don't like <<censored>> as I
said in an earlier post....

<<censored..cos its not about Belle And sebastian and
especially not about their genitals.>>
etc etc.

So no <<censored>>, or <<censored>> or <<censored>>
and no hell below us either apparently. But heck, we
could all be cheeky little <<censored>> and have lots
of wild <<censored>>!

I bagsy the first <<censored>>!!

I like this game.

First one who can fill in all the blanks correctly
wins a prize.

I was talking to my pal earlier, and we were
discussing <<censored>> and he said that I was right
of course. But then he likes Monty Python too.
We had a giggle about Belle And Sebastian fans as
well. He thought they were very odd people indeed. I
agreed. No offence.

Then I had a muffin. It was chocolate. It was very
nice. It tasted yummy. And I had a cigarette too. That
was yummy and also tasted nice. Plus, it put me in a
good calm mood.

Then I came into the library and spent the past five
hours, over the books, reading away.
I was reading up about <<censored. You might not like
what the topic was... it tends to get certain people
upset with me when I say it and then they might send
me e mails. And then I have to read them. Sort of like
the effect of feeding a mogwai after midnight.>> and I
have to write an essay about it... 2500 words long,
and due in tomorrow. my pal is struggling with hers,
but she got an extention. I think my teacher is on the
mailing list, cos she gave me a dirty look.

*yawns*
Anyone want a game of "guess the title of the next
belle and sebastian release?"

 I'm guessing its going to be called...
<<censored.>>

cheers ducks.

Idles.
(who is, by the way, doing her bit for the
<<censored>> so don't you dare say I'm not, if even at
this late stage you want to e mail me and abuse me
further about <<censored>> cos you know, you wouldn't
be alone.)

=====
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/corduroysmoke  we're all smoking our corduroys in our secret little b+s club- what are you doing??