Sinister: A nice, quiet, predictable B+S fan post. All dainty like. With little daisies and pictures of fluffy bunny wabbits.

Jonathan Howell ojh9 at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 25 00:21:15 BST 2001

> First one who can fill in all the blanks correctly
> wins a prize.

Okay then... wish me luck... or wish me lunch, I'm quite hungry and that
would be nice, though it's not the right time here for that sort of thing.
This post is intended as funny... but if you stop finding it so then please
accept my apologies and stop reading

<starts>
 I have decided, that for the safety of my inbox, I
ought not to talk about such nasty vile matters like
 the...

*enviability of first edition copies of tigermilk* and certainly not about

*George Henry Lees*. And then I shan't be offending any...

*nice friendly people on the list who enjoy sunshine and smiles and "The
Neverending Storreeeeeeee"* And then they won't be saying that I'm a...

*myopic, mauve girraffe* or implying that I am

*stirring up trouble, which I've always liked doing* cos thats just rude.
And you know what those

*cadbury's cream eggs* are like. T'huh! And I'm not in the mood for it right
now cos I got my

*head stuck in the washing machine* and thats

*not big* nor

*clever* nor good for the

*hairdo* nor healthy [Ed. too many nors(e), it's like a viking invasion].
As that intelligent man,

*Mr Dostoevsky, or was it Mark Twain?* once said, although, I have to say I
don't like

*buying books for the way they look* as I said in an earlier post....

*Blah Blah Blah, gravy!!!!*

 etc etc.

 So no

*Ribena* or

*Vodka* or

*even Redbull for me thanks*

and no hell below us either apparently. But heck, we
could all be cheeky little

*idleberries* and have lots of wild

*Temper tantrums*!  I bagsy the first

*and second slaps on the wrist for being geniunely difficult and
obnoxious*!!

I  like this game.

 First one who can fill in all the blanks correctly
 wins a prize. [Ed. Deja vu, but I know that's my fault].

 I was talking to my pal earlier, and we were
discussing

*How grate the life of brian is, but he decided that he prefers the Holy
Grail* and he said that I was right of course. But then he likes Monty
Python too.
 We had a giggle about Belle And Sebastian fans as well.
He thought they were very odd people indeed. I
agreed. No offence. [Ed: is the point of this para to tell us that you talk
about how we supress your right to speach on the list with your mates down
the pub of an evening? okay, just checking]

 Then I came into the library and spent the past five
 hours, over the books, reading away.
 I was reading up about

*How to prune ribena bushes correctly*  and I
 have to write an essay about it... 2500 words long,
 and due in tomorrow. my pal is struggling with hers,
 but she got an extention. I think my teacher is on the
 mailing list, cos she gave me a dirty look.

 *yawns*
 Anyone want a game of "guess the title of the next
 belle and sebastian release?"

  I'm guessing its going to be called...

*the loneliness of an irritating mauve girraffe*

 cheers ducks.

 Idles.

(who is, by the way, doing her bit for the

*Tate modern's next exhibit* so don't you dare say I'm not, if even at
 this late stage you want to e mail me and abuse me
 further about

*My washing machine style hairdo*
cos you know, you wouldn't
 be alone.)