Sinister: In The Street

Julie jules at xxx.cx
Tue Apr 24 05:12:18 BST 2001

Youn described what sounded like a rad coat and then said:
>I wish I had gone to Edinburgh and seen
> the university and all places they sing about in B & S songs

Unfortunately you can't see all those places in Edinburgh because they are
in Glasgow.  HOWEVER!  Some rad things you can see in Edinburgh are 1) list
mum in waiting Honey 2) list mum Linda! 3) Splat! 4) Shirl 5) a purdy
castle.  And there are a lot of other rad things too, the radness doesn't
stop there.
I once went to Glasgow and left a note on Struan's door.  I just tacked it
up and ran away.  I was hoping he would love me, but he doesn't, still.  I
think I've mentioned this before.  I'm not quite over it.
I've been posting like MAD lately to sinister and poppyfresh and some other
lists too that I usually keep my mouth shut on.  Mostly antagonizing people.
This excess of posting/antagonizing can be traced directly to the end of the
semester and the fact that I have enough homework to keep me firmly seated
in front of the computer while still not wanting to type say, a 12 page
paper on The Unnameable.  How much more do I have to post before I get
sillustrated??  The antagonizing, I think is a combination of end of
semester crankiness and pms.
I have finished my chicken nuggets, I KNEW I should have gotten a 9 piece.
Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Okay, well, good night.  :o(

xoxo
Julie