Sinister: Sinister: Sinister: ... ... Sinister:

j r kananen jkananen at xxx.net
Wed Apr 25 08:31:10 BST 2001

Hi (sinister:)
Haven't posted in a while.  Well the truth of the matter is that I lost my
job, and, since Internet service is not free, I lost my connection.  Now I
have a new job (English tutor at a local JC) and my Internet is back (yay!)

Couple things:
1 - DDR is so last week.  I have a Japanese arcade near my house that has
all the Bemani games (DDR, Beat Mania, Drum Mania, etc...), and the one to
look out for is ParaPara Paradise!  It's this hexagon that has sensors that
detect movement, so you use your arms or whatever to engage the sensors to
the music.  So instead of just moving your feet as fast as you can while
attempting Paranoia on maniac mode, you actually DANCE!!!
2 - dubuya sucks.(period)
3 - The new manics album is grate...ms europa disco dancer has gotta be the
funniest track in recent memory (not as funny as dirty dream #2, but pretty
darn close)
4 - Iron Chef is gotta be the best television program ever.

But on to more important things ...  how's the LA picnic planing going?  Is
there anything I can do to help?  When / where will it be around?  let me
know so I. ..... know.

bye bye
J Kananen
- we got heads on sticks -