Sinister: In The Street

Youn J. Noh ynoh at xxx.edu
Wed Apr 25 10:27:38 BST 2001

No, I meant Edinburgh.  I've been to Glasgow before.  When I said that I
wish I had stood around longer on Byres Road, doesn't that imply that I've
stood there in the first place?  Maybe it was confusing cos I went on to
talk about places in Glasgow.

Stuart sings about Edinburgh in "I Could Be Dreaming": "I took a walk up
Castlehill".

Youn