Sinister: Who is Dunoon?

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Apr 25 11:51:53 BST 2001

There are some concerts coming up, and typically the list has gone into a
frenzy. Everyone is tearing their hair out trying to find out whether Dunoon
is a real place or just a joke, and if it is real, where is it? Who lives
there? Is there a crazy golf course? Let's check it out:

Dunoon, burgh, Argyll and Bute, Scot.; on N.- side of F. of Clyde, anc.
cas.; holiday resort; p. (1991) 9,038

It looks like this is the one to go to, kids. Closely followed by
Dunfermline, birthplace of Charles I, Robert Carnegie, Big Country and
Nazareth. Scotland is so historical!

This morning I had the opportunity to embrace and filter a Destiny's Child
video. There was a helicopter at the end.

Sister Disco