Sinister: the tour!!!!!

Shawn and Emily mouser at xxx.net
Wed Apr 25 12:18:16 BST 2001

Hi everyone.

It is frightening to think what difference a day can make.  Yesterday I
didn't know anything; today I still know nothing other than the fact that my
wife and I are going to come to Scotland from the States to see the B&S
dates in June.  Got our tickets this morning via Way Ahead (friendly and
efficient....highly recommended) and am just waiting to hear quotes on a
couple of flights.

We will see you all in the queues or down front.  Please say hello to us.
We are friendly and we will undoubtedly be a little lost.  I will be the old
one (graying at 27 already.....) with the cute (but not annoyingly so) wife.

God bless us every one!

Shawn