Sinister: Rock 'n Roll Suicide

marc bots marcbots at xxx.nl
Wed Apr 25 14:02:38 BST 2001

B&S are definately rock and roll! They are much more rock and roll than many many other bands that are out there today. Rock and roll is about style, not
about the kind of music you play or the lyrics you sing (although Judy was a teenage rebel, which is pretty rock and roll). Before I forget: I must stress that
this message is only on the issue of B&S being rock and roll, and is not intended to take some point in a certain discussion that was going on between the
rock and roll lines.

To prevent further problems with the definition of rock and roll, we could make a list of things that are, or are not, rock and roll. My point: B&S are rock
and roll.

Marc

Come to think of it, it is pretty rock and roll to fly from the US to scotland to see B&S. I am more or less planning to attend a show too, but coming over
from Holland is not that rock and roll.