Sinister: la la la laaaaaa

elenita99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Wed Apr 25 17:51:41 BST 2001

I HAVE TICKETS! (i am sorry in advance for those who haven't and will be
angry at me...) This is the most exciting thing since I had my first bicycle
I think. Tickets for the two shows in Glasgow, wooh!  I have been
overexcited and jumping around all day and I think my flatmates will hate me
by the time I go to bed.

More excitment: since I adopted Larry two weeks ago I had two crush votes.
Now I wonder how much these two elements are linked. Also this vote business
scares me a bit but then nobody followed me on the tube today. I think I
should be fine unless people stand outside my window shouting "lar-ry!
lar-ry!"

When I told to my mum last month that I want to stay in London after I
graduate and get a job she called me a freak. Now that it has been raining
constantly for two weeks I think I kind of see her point. But I am not
moaning, of course :)

London First Picnic of The Year 2001 will then take place in Primrose as the
lovely Sally said. To anyone wondering how and where we meet don't ask me
cos I don't know, so there. But I am sure that BG Mark and Juicy Lucy will
come up with a solution.

OK I am off to eat Cherry Drops and work on my bloody research paper. Gah.
Elena xxx