Sinister: sinister messaging

Christopher David Johnson cdj01 at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 25 17:51:00 BST 2001

Wow.  This is all getting far too exiting, Lots of Tour dates and lots
of cattyness on the mailing list.
	Well I woke up to a brighter world today.  Oooh, a 3 year wait has come
to an end.  I sprinted out the library this morning only to be put on
hold by wayahead but eventually I got those tickets.
	Now as a new Sinisterian I would like to put across the plight of the
unconnected Belle and Sebastian fans.  Hands up all those who have never
previously seen Belle and Sebastian due to one of the following:
1.  You only found out about the gig after it had happened.
2.  You only found out about the gig after the tickets had sold out
3.  The gig had sold out before it was even formerly announced.

Well anyway, my point being that this morning I was trying to gauge just
how obsessive a fan I wanted to be, was it going to be all dates from
Dunoon to the Barras, just both days at the barras, Dunoon or another
smaller venue and one day at the Barras or what?  Tough one isn't it?

Well money is but really shouldn't be an issue but here is what is.
	Let us join now and think of all those unsuspecting fans who are calmly
sitting around not realising that these gigs are happening.  Is it fair
for us to snatch all that is available and leave them with listening to
that Bowlie bootleg for ever more.  No I say! Let us not be greedy and
allow others to see this spectacle.

However, coming from America is soooooo rock and roll.  Yeah, you guys
should immediately qualify for more than one night.  You guys are surely
the proof  that ends the r&r debate.  Hurrah.

Well I'll get off my slippery soap box and leave you to it.  Can't wait
to meet you all!

Christopher J