Sinister: ''When you kill people, they die"- Some guy in an action film

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Wed Apr 25 19:38:23 BST 2001

Hewwo,

Wow, B&S are gigging, yay! And I'm going too! On the friday the 15th at
glasgow barrowlands. With the lovely Ian Hatcher!

But isn't the barrowlands really rough? I saw The Big Leaves (and catatonia)
there, and it was really ruff. They checked me for knives. I was only 13 and
they checked me for knives. And I got my bum pinched too.

So are any sinister types going that night?

My standard grades are really soon too, which is frightening. But also really
fun, because I made a revision planner and exam table for the next 7 weeks,
all in different colours, with all my topics planned out and little notes
with study tips and stuff like "Now you can go and drink vast quantities of
Ribena" for each end of week landmark. And it's so grate. And I made a key at
the bottom for colours, and I used a ruler and everything.

Sorry, I'm quite sad, but it's my first proper exams ever and it's so
exciting. And scary too, because I need to do a lot better than I did in my
prelims.

Is it silly to want to be a dentist? I wanted to be a doctor, but I would
have to stay on in school for longer, and I don't much like school, for some
reason.

I got pulled up in school yesterday, because apparently my uniform is
'distasteful'. No it's not. It was the black and white stripey knee high
socks, which are not allowed. They should have told us that. And I'm not
allowed to wear my denim jacket either, which is rubbish, because my other
light jacket got wrecked by a hard kid, and also it has lots of cool badges
on it. But I played it really thick, and kept saying stuff like "Is it
because it's not allowed?" and "Oh, right, should I not wear it then". And it
took her ages to give me into trouble, because I kept getting her to repeat
stuff. Ra. I'll just do something else to annoy her that she can't complain
about, like make my skirt whoreishly short (not that it is now), or wear no
bra.

I've got a new badge. It says "i'm going to be a dad". The blonde has a
similar one saying "mum to be". A hark back to the days when I had short hair
and they called us Barbie and Ken.

I can't wait to be on study leave, because you can hang about the school
pretending to use the library, and walk out whenever you feel like and wear
no uniform. The power would go to my head.

Ian Brown is not good, and I won't be told otherwise.

Hugs,
Jen

Ps. Claps for listmummy linda (or should it be list daddy, because of the
whole gender confusal thing), cause I feel like it.