No subject

steve peet peetsketch at xxx.com
Wed Apr 25 21:32:10 BST 2001

Well, things have got exciting again haven't they?

I've been checking my home email every day for the last couple of weeks as a
lovely girl I met was supposed to email me...
...I was getting quite used to reading the Sinister posts every day, but
decided it was about time I gave up on this girl and went back to rationing
myself to one or two visits a week, and just as I do look what happens!

I was in a real dilemma as to whether to try and get some tickets for one of
the Scotland gigs and risk the devestating heartbreak of them all being sold
out, or to wait for the England dates.  Seeing as I cant really aford the
time or the money to go oop north, I guess it's safer to wait...

Wonder where they'll play here in London?

After the set at Bowlie I was sat outside on a wall having a bit of a cry to
myself, when who should come along and sit next to me than non other than
Monica Queen.  She had a T-shirt on with a star on it.
I wonder who I'll sit on a wall with this time?

Well, I guess I've learned my lesson, I'd better go back to a daily vigil
then(it took me ages to think of that word!)

'...full of good intentions...'
peetsketchseve

p.s. I heard peacocks meowing late last night...