Sinister: AAAHH!! new york?? B+S?

Spiticuss at xxx.com Spiticuss at xxx.com
Wed Apr 25 22:22:49 BST 2001

can it be true????    beautiful. beautiful.

does anyone know any thing else about the carnagie hall show? (they're
playing there, right?).   Whenever anyone sees when the CH show is, please
mention it. I looked around a bit, but i'm worried that it will be sold out
before i get tickets.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ooohooohooo. .. i need to go splash some cold water on my face...
-sophie