Sinister: London Picnic

Lucy Alder lucyalder at xxx.com
Thu Apr 26 10:31:59 BST 2001

How did I manage to get nominated as the Picnic Secretary then?  Eh?  I
don't know.  Well, I bet you're all just gagging to dig your tartan
blankets, plastic cutlery and frisbees out of the cupboard, so without
further ado, here are the details you need to know if you're coming to the
first picnic of the season (yay!)