Sinister: June 1st

Nigel R. Townshend Nigel.R.Townshend at xxx.uk
Thu Apr 26 12:03:16 BST 2001

all this talk of picnics is making me hungry so what about a sheffield one ? It could be coool
becuase there is a belle and sebastain special at Offbeat (which means that an already amazing club
is going to better than usual) is on friday 1st of June, so that way if you wanted to come to
Offbeat then you could of an extra reason for coming as we could have the picnic on the saturday.
Sounds good to me.

Check out the offbeat website. http://www.offbeatsheffield.com for further details playlists etc.

arghhhhhh does anyone on the list know anything about NAtural Resource Ecology? i am struggling
with me essay...

welll ta ra

love NIgel Love