Sinister: arsemuscles, arse muscles

David Howie howied41 at xxx.com
Thu Apr 26 12:36:55 BST 2001

1. Lucy Alder alleged that we’re:

“all just gagging to dig… out of the cupboard… (yay!)”

I am unsure why this should make someone so happy.

2. Mr Farley opined:

“[T]he very worst kind of records are those you don't even
notice cos they're so utterly inconsequential.”

I reckon I’ll have to take issue with that comment.  Surely the scale should
be drawn on a scale from Terrible to Great and thus “Apathy-inducing” would
be the centre pointing, and therefore not the worst type of song.

3. Nothing to report this week.  I too went to the Peacock book-launch
thingymajig and (contrary to popular opinion [or, rather, the opinion of one
sinisterine] we received free bottles of Budweiser.  I have to agree with P
F: “Rubbish”!

4. I should have some reporting soon (i.e. the lyrics to both Take Your
Carriage Clock and Shove It & Big John Shaft).  That is, if there is any
demand.  :)

5. Would anyone like any legal advice?  That is, those people who live in
Scotland and are having any problems regarding Criminal, Family, Contract,
or Constitutional law.  I’m also a dab hand at the ‘dismal science’.  I
believe it was Malthus who earned that monicker for Economics, wasn’t it?
Yeh, him and David Ricardo.  P F?  Anyone?  Nick (Dastoor)?

Well, I have nothing much to say of any consequence, however if anyone wants
to talk or ask me anything I will be more than happy to talk.

6. Shawn & Emily:  The guy from the television station hasn’t got back to
me, but if I get any news I will let you know.  Sorry, for not replying
quicker my life has been a little hectic lately (hence, my absence from
Sinister).

7. P F: What magazine, journal etc. do you work for?

Thank you,

Sinister cub reporter: David Howie.

PS I was thinking Honey (or list mummy) that since you don’t have a badge to
give me, you could give me a nice @missprint.org e-mail address.  Perhaps,
sinister.reporter at missprint.org?