Sinister: 10 Cabbage Place

Hewitt, Stephen shewitt at xxx.uk
Thu Apr 26 14:21:45 BST 2001

Hello babies

Lucy:

HYPERACTIVE EXCITED BABBLE

*** carsmile gives lucy a valium

and for those of you who were wondering, Lucy got nominated as picnic
secretary because she made the mistake of asking.  Still, it'll look good on
her cv :)

Robin:

How about Marmite, or Fishpaste?

I've just recently rediscovered the joys of fishpaste, specifically tesco
value salmon paste (17p a jar!!), which despite the name has more mackerel
in than salmon, bludy GRATE though

Chris Johnson:

Let us join now and think of all those unsuspecting fans who are calmly
sitting around not realising that these gigs are happening.  Is it fair
for us to snatch all that is available

YES, stuff 'em, we do, after all, rule the school

That Peacock Johnson review in full:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4175313,00.html

postmodern tomfoolery MY ARSE

Jen:
because I made a revision planner and exam table for the next 7 weeks,
all in different colours, with all my topics planned out and little notes
with study tips and stuff

ah, the revision planner, if only i'd spent as much time revising as i did
making charts...

Somebody talked about the world being full of short people, however if you'd
have been at Camber Sands you would have seen hundreds of ppl who made Stu
Gardiner look like Ronnie Corbett, it was like land of the giants.

I am hoping to go to one of the glasgow gigs, if they still have tickets
tomorrow (ie payday), although i'll be royally pished off if i spend all
that money and then they play Oxford, although i haven't been to glasgow for
far too long and it needs another one of my visits i'm sure :)

I'll see picnic ppl next saturday then :)

xoxo
CarsmileSteve