Sinister: A couple of things

lulou lulou at xxx.org
Thu Apr 26 14:15:49 BST 2001

	Hi

I notice that The List today has B&S playing The Queen's Hall, Edinburgh
rather than the much more famous Queen's Hall, Dunoon, on the 9th of June.
I wonder what other crazy mad-cap mixed up capers will ensue?  The
Barrowland Ancient Burial Site on the Suffolk Downs?  I recently tried to
find The Barrowlands by car and drove around for ages before I twigged
that it was the bingo hall hoards of children were making for (I won't
mention the concert - far too embarrassing).  One goood thing about it is
that in the ladies toilet, a wee wumman directs you to the correct
cubicle.  You stand in the queue and when it is your turn, she points at
an empty cubicle "There you go, hen."  I hovered like a goalkeeper, not
knowing which way to leap. There could be more than one vacated at the
same time. Somehow I felt proud as I made for the right
one - I hadn't held things up by hesitating, or slipping on the floor, and
I didn't have to ask her to repeat herself.

Second thing, there is a slight problem with one of the email addresses on
the list.  Does anyone know selfhealer at gmx.net?  This email address is
bouncing mails from sinister, which means that when you post to sinister,
you get a bounce message and it may appear that your message hasn't gone
through. It will have.  There should be no need to repost.  Check the
archive web page (give it an hour or so to get there).

If there are any problems, mail me!

Also, could selfhealer mail honey at missprint.org?

Linda
Step-surrogate lm