Sinister: Dunfermline

Matthew Henderson lokar20 at xxx.com
Thu Apr 26 20:30:40 BST 2001

Hello All!

I am not sure if I can contain my eggcitement.  I ordered two tickets to see
everyone's favorite rawk band in Dunfermline on the 11th of June!!!  I
believe I'll have to go to the show with my dad though, but he's pretty
cool.  I wish I could go to more, but I don't see it happening.  Anybody
know how long a flight from Atlanta to London is?

I'm too eggcited.  I'm not sure what I was going to say anymore.  :(

About B+S and Homosexuality:

I'm not sure if B+S can make someone appear to be a homosexual, but my
ex-girlfriend thought I was gay based on my obsession with the Pet Shop
Boys.  Was that justified of her?  Even my new girlfriend's mom thinks I'm
gay, but for entirely different reasons.  Ah well.  I have to admit though,
B+S can hurt someone's masculinity, if anyone cares about such things.  I'm
not sure why though.  Belle and Sebastian rock it hardcore.

Thanks for the e-mails from my fellow Southern US Sinisters!

-Matt