Sinister: Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 10:54:04 +0100

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Fri Apr 27 10:46:44 BST 2001

Julie is spot on - I think Ooooon provided us with a translation of "This is
pish, I'm leaving", to go with (I think) other, earlier versions of said
expression. Here's the Italian, for what it's worth:

"Questa e' propria piscia, me ne vado".

But my Italian's gone up the swannie, so feel free to correct it.

Hannah, I don't think you really needed to ask what to do on the 5th. Or did
you post, in fairness, the same question to the Cannabis list? If so, by
about the 15th September you should receive a reply along the lines of
"yeah, no, whatever... what did you say  again? Man?"

I hope all London listees are up for the footie. I promise not to send
anyone to hospital this time*

Markx

*my lawyers would like to point out that this in no way represents a binding
commitment on my part not to cripple, injure or otherwise maim fellow
picnickers. But I'll do my best.

HIT Entertainment PLC, Maple House
149 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7NF
Tel: +44 (20)7 554 2500, Fax: +44 (20)7 388 9321

The contents of this e-mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e-mail; please notify us by telephone on +44 (20)7 554 2500,
and delete this message from your computer system.

This e-mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before
leaving us; we accept no responsibility for the e-mail and any
attachments once they leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com   www.bobthebuilder.com   www.hitwildlife.com