Sinister: ah christine!

sophie * sophiesea at xxx.com
Fri Apr 27 18:17:43 BST 2001

wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

i just bought the most fabulous tshirt ever from a guinea pig website!!! it
says, '*cavy madness* making the world a nicer place - one guinea pig at a
time' - *how* good is that?

*

hello pumpkin pies

i really proper hope that today is bringing you bouncy joy - for some
reason, everyone round me is in a *lovely* mood, i think it must be the mild
weather. as it's unlikely any of them are celebrating the impending b&s tour
:)

so how have *you* been?

ooh, one of the most exciting things *ever* happened to me last night. maybe
change exciting to scary there - i was in a bomb scare! a proper one!
there i was, eating noodles in soho (dahling), when a surly chap comes in
and asks for everyone's attention - well, naturally i thought he was a
random drunk person, or was about to wish someone happy birthday, but
*nooo*, i looked round and realised he was a *policeman*, and he said
'there's been a bomb alert, we're going to ask you to leave the
restaurant'!!!!!
*cue sound of chopsticks hitting plates
so out we fled, and trotted down the street, which was *cordoned off*, and
guarded by *more policemen*. policepeople, if you prefer. and we were
s'posed to be seeing a show, but we decided to have lots of gin and tonic
and go home instead. sooo...

*

yeah

ians! are *grate*!! t'other week i finally met the lovely ian hatcher, who
gets my vote for being the only other person i know who sheepishly avoids
walking on 3 drains :) hurray! - and *then* i met the fabby ian radcliffe,
who is ace, and knows a good trouser when he sees one (two?). am convinced
ian nicholson must be lubby too. *

*

we have 'the sweet' on in our office, and it's making me feel quite mad, so
i'll go

little snuggles to the lot of you
xsoph

*

*(i was going to say here that despite not being called ian, briar random is
marvelous, and that ken's posts make me smile, and that the aislers meetup
thing made me grin for about a week, and juicy lucy may well have the best
shoes in the world but that's just soppy, so i won't)

*