Sinister: i've not been this excited since..... never :)

David Strange Strange David1822 at xxx.com
Fri Apr 27 18:34:39 BST 2001

hiya sinister,

no prizes for guessing what im excited for,no its not the challenge cup
final this weekend it cos im off to see B&S,silly :),the only good rugby is
rugby union league is appauling.
Oh and not forgetting the picnic next saturday its all just way to exciting
i might burst ,but lets hope i dont cos then i wont get to go to either the
challenge cup final,the picnic or B&S l!i!v!e.
Im looking forward to seeing lots of sinners at the picnic too,Primrose Hill
is my favourite picnic spot i think its so lovely there & you can see the
whole of London which is a pretty awesome sight.

its going to be such a neat weekend in june cos thers so many people from
all over the place who are coming to the show its going to be ace,its a
shame its not till June,lets hope nothing bad happens to anyone who is
wanting to go between now and then that would be very upsetting :(.
I hope they play all over the place too so everyone gets a chance to catch
them as it will be a shame if anyone missed out.

i got a pen thrown at me today at work but maybe i deserved i was being a
bit hyperactive and i think a big office isnt the place to be
hyperactive,but it was fun being hyperactive untill the pen was thrown at
me,it was a good job it missed or it would have hurt :(.
i've been watching KeRrang Tv alot lately and its quite disturbing,i cant
say im a fan of limp biscuit and quorn infact i really dont like them at
all.

the new B&s song sounds grate too i'm happy they are releasing lonliness of
a middle distace runner cos i've only got it on a very rickity old hissy
tape and it sonds as if it was recorded in the 18th century by a snake,which
would be quite bizzare if it was :/.

im sorry if this post is bad and a bit hyper active but im just overjoyed at
the prospect of seeing B&S,i wonder if they'll do La Pastie............

daf
xx

P.s look out for me at the picnic i'll bring homemade B&S biscuits and cheap
beer,yummmmmmmmmmmmmmyyy :).