Sinister: Support?

Shawn and Emily mouser at xxx.net
Sat Apr 28 00:13:42 BST 2001

Hi all.

Was just wondering if anyone knew who the support will be for the upcoming
B&S dates in Scotland.  Whoever it is, I don't envy them.  I'm sure it will
be the most restless and impatient crowd they've played to in ages.  Let's
promise not to throw anything at them....even insults, okay?

I'm not sure how Emily and I will be able to function until the 9th of June.
I'm already feeling quite useless and we've still over a month to go before
we can even pack a bag.

Ho-hum.

Shawn