Sinister: The Desert, Jealousy, and other innocuous Tidbits

Intellectualvoid at xxx.com Intellectualvoid at xxx.com
Sat Apr 28 02:19:50 BST 2001

Hello fellow Sinisterines!

Don't look now, but I've crawled out of my desert corner to post; I've
abandoned the land of the lurker and am dancing with joy.  Not the joy all of
you lucky souls in the isles have, mind you.  I'm afraid there are no picnics
or concerts in my diminuitive existance, so instead, I am living vicariously
through you lot - and what else would this marvelous list be better for?

I admit jealousy.  Heaps of it.  It's not the noblest of mindsets, but there
it is, anyway.  Summer fares are just too exorbitant for me, although I long
- ache - for a live B&S experience.  I'm a student and I'm unemployed (a
summer wasting?  I should be so lucky).  So I'll have to make due with my
records.  Although, seriously, a picnic would be lovely this time of year.
It's just about a 100 degree outside, right now, and an intimate Sinister
soiree wouldn't be amiss.  It would at least cool down to around 90 at night,
and what better time to gather?  Well if there are any lurkers out there bold
enough to admit it, and kindly step forward, that are in the southwest states
(preferably Arizona - come on, there's got to be SOMEONE?). . . . well.  It's
something to hope for, anyway.

I think I've said my piece.  I'll be off to listen to TBWTAS, which in my
opinion, is, in fact, the ultimate summer music experience.

in durance vile,
and with unprecedented affection,

Shannon.