Sinister: While my vision is slighty impared along with all my other senses............

davie kerr softbollocks at xxx.com
Sun Apr 29 07:49:03 BST 2001

Alrighty and a Big Hey-Ho to you all

Good Lord, You lot have been busy. 50+ emails I have still to work my way
through. But by the looks of things most people are excited about the up and
coming gigs.

Right OK. The talk about the gigs has got me thinking(seriously).
OK think long and hard before you brandish me a pr**k or something along
those lines.
Well I managed to get four tickes for each of the gigs @ barrowlands and
also the dunoon gig. But the 15th June is starting to prove a little
difficult as it one of my friends 21st 'Buffday' party, piss up, type of
things.
Now the lads who I so lovingly and kindly bought tickets for are going to
the 'Buufday' doo instead. The way i see it is,,,,,,,,,,,well at the moment
I cant really see at all. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh 7.42am is a great time to
get stoned!!!!!

So if anyone has any suggestions about how to sort this one out please feel
free to email me:
>Do I say that I am going to see them twice already and go to the party?
>Or do I say fuck the party and let us all head north to see "Scotland's
>Finest" perform?

I leave it in you capable hands.....

I Spank you all in Advance

Davie