Sinister: Twee, me?

Peter Carter p.carter at xxx.uk
Sun Apr 29 14:21:36 BST 2001

I was sitting drinking with a couple of my friends last night, and I said
"I'm really excited about this Picnic next Saturday... such a large group of
twee people". My friend wasn't listening and said "You're calling us twee!?
You're the one who listens to Belle and Sebastian!". Oh, how I chortled.

On another note, everyone (especially you British citizens) should check out
this weeks www.tvgohome.com . It's possibly the best ever. Those with a low
tollerance for gratuitous foul language should go there anyway. Erm... RAWK
on... erm... or something.

I have also purchased several albums... and had my dad purchase one for me.
Low - Things we lost in the Fire, is quite good, though not quite as good as
I'd been let to believe, too 'indie', rather than indie. Alices Restaurant
was bought for me by my dad, and I'd recommend everyone gets the title track
'Alice's Restauraunt Massacree', because it's brilliant... even if 18:20
minutes of song will take a while to download! 3...6...9 seconds of light
E.P. is brilliant, as is Modern Rock Song E.P to a lesser extent. I should
have bought these ages ago, I know, but I try to span out my B&S purchases.
I'll get legal man and FISHYCLAP quite soon, seeing as the new E.P. is out
soon. Oh, and I got Nick Cave - From her to eternity... which is reall
really ood and I'm not sure if I like it yet.

Well, I think that's about it for padding. See everyone at the picnic...
I'll be wearing my pig badge, as it's possibly the tweest thing I own.

Have fun,
Peter