Sinister: i smell love

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 30 22:54:45 BST 2001

Well, Mr mark casarotto your message has made me VERY VERY excited.

I dont suppose you happen to be a synaesthete do you? Were you being
serious when you said B&S taste like soil, please say yes? Im gonna take
this opportunity to make a massive confession to you all and scare the
pants off of you. and i swear by my snails grave that this is true:

When i was 14 i got hit by a big car and as a result i lost my sense of
smell due to the nerve endings being singed. Since then many many
strange things have happened to me. I get smells for emotion, music,
colour, people and places. Its a rare form of Synaesthesia and there are
many neurologists after my blood. i wont go into great detail cause i
dont wanna scare you all but certain bands and albums have certain
smells. the charlatans are musky and woody whereas underworld are a
beautifully distinctive perfume and b&s are kind of fresh and autumnal.
Does anyone else have similar experiences? i hope mark wasnt joking,
that would be fab. hannah