Sinister: blue monday

caleb ben moore opaline_moon at xxx.com
Mon Apr 30 16:24:25 BST 2001

hey-lo everyone, its my first post and i'm very
nervous i'm shaking!
  its been nice getting to know all of you
through this sinister...thing we have going here.

 :)
    i'm kind of jumping inside as i have had 2
ephedra pills this morning and only 2 tootsie
roll pops  for breakfast.  but i feel fine, i'm
out of the nursery and ready to let you all look
into my brain!  (just dont sneeze, cause i'm
pretty sure that i shouldnt get any germs in
there).    all this talk of picnics and
synaesthesia and lovely belle & sebastian has
made me just a wrecked  tangle of emotion.
   right now i'm listening to my local radio
station and they are playing a horribly loud
version of joy divisions "warsaw"  by some bad
band.  BUT  i did call in to request some of our
favourite bands tunes...they said they would work
something in.  i went and saw gary numan play
last night.   boy has he changed.  very black and
gothik.  very harsh and abrasive, very
unbecoming.
   anyway, i have to do this working thing some
more for a little while.   i'll be sure to think
out my posting better tomorrow or whenever i next
decide to speak.   oh wow! they're playing an old
robert johnson song now!  i think its called  "me
and devil".............caleb

=====