Sinister: Bryter Layter

steve peet peetsketch at xxx.com
Mon Apr 30 19:18:27 BST 2001

WOW!
X-fm played Legal Man as I was driving home from work...  I was just passing
Virginia Water and it was looking all verdent and spring like in the
afternoon Surrey sun and then those unmistakable guitar notes sounded... it
couldn't have been much more perfect.
I bought a biography of Nick Drake on Saturday and spent the whole weekend
lazing round and playing his albums and being a bit melancholy.  Then just
before I went to bed I played 'From the Morning' over and over and it was
really quite uplifting...  I think it's a good time for spring songs.
Hope it stays that way for next Saturday.  I'll see you London lot up
Primrose Hill (not far from where ND stayed apparently).
Caleb mentioned Warsaw too, all be it a rather nasty pasty sounding cover,
that's one of my fave JD tracks.
I think I'd better find some more upbeat roll models as a caveat to Nick and
Ian Curtis though...

PeetSketchSteve

Look see the days the endless coloured ways...
...come play the game that you learned from the morning