Sinister: for...what?

sweetie something popsingersfear at xxx.com
Mon Apr 30 23:09:44 BST 2001

sinister

this book deals with epiphenominalism which has to do with consciousness as
a mere accessory of physiological processes whose presence or absence makes
no difference....whatever are you doing?

ooh you wee beauty

one day, at the bus stop where all my adventures start, on the bus time
table
someone had stuck on a fair sized round yellow sticker saying
"nothing exciting will happen around here"

coming home, through bonnybridge
someone had spray painted on the shutters of a shop
"FREE DENNY"

its a conspiracy

i went to see wheatus last night
and...i hate to admit it but.....
*ducks*
they were quite good. really quite good actually.
but the highlight of my night was probably
regency buck
coz they RAWK!

and shouting 'WHEATUS SLIPKNOT ARE YOUR MAWS'
and managing to get at least 65% of the crowd to sing
"coz im just a teenage BAWBAG baby"
of course, thats not true at all.

can u believe that we were told 'if u start a mosh pit ull get chucked out'

and there was a belle and sebastian fan there
she was wearing a green dress
the conversation went as follows
she walks past and asks her friend if she will go to the b&s gig with her
me: 'belle and sebastian!'
she looks at me
me: um...belle and sebastian fan..cool
she smiles
me: um....sorry
shes still looking at me
me: eh...yeah...um....sorry
her: its ok (or 'its cool')
and she walked away

i was tempted to ask if she was sinister
but im sure she already thought i was a right weirdo
so i decided not to bother

i couldnt even subtly wave my badge in her direction
COZ IT HAS DISAPPEARED
it was there on saturday
and now its gone

oh aye
gone

its a conspiracy

logans run was mentioned
oh how i love that film
i remember in standard grade modern studies
we studied the elderly for a bit
one day the teacher asked us all if we could think up any solutions
to all the problems
so, for those of u who have seen logans run
im sure u can guess what i suggested

"how *you* doin?!"
sweetie
xox

"there is no voice, no sound, no cry in the universe that can be heard
until someone listens"

ICQ #42242252
MSN instant msngr: something_sinister at hotmail.com
AOLim id: IIIsecondcreep