Sinister: be afraid. be very afraid.

astrid.wiezell at xxx.se astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Wed Aug 1 00:24:38 BST 2001

I feel strangely at home when I read all these e-mails. Aaah. I ALWAYS get a bit bullied by my friends for not being tough and listening to really cool music. They think belle and sebastian have had their time and that I should move on.

Last night, party:

"I just, really, sincerely hate Stuart Murdoch. I can´t see why anyone would like him.."

- Erik, slightly drunk.

He, and two other Erik´s (there was four people named Erik there, very confusing) was really harrassing me.

I didn´t tell them about my stupid daydreams of Stuart Murdoch coming into my classroom and ask for me and he would just take me away from my awful awful awful school and we would be together all the time and he would write songs to me. Alternative back-up-plan is that I create a pop masterpiece and everyone will love me and Stuart will hear about me and we will meet and it will be love at first sight.

I am, frankly, the weirdest person I know.

Still needs stories to my site! Send me a text about your relationship to the music of b&s or just anything and I PROMISE it´ll be up soon. Right now, I really haven´t got anything. But if you want take a look anyway:

http://www.angelfire.com/poetry/darling

loads of love!

xxx Astrid

Ps. But you have to admit, it is quite a nice dream. And very innocent, hahaha. Well, actually. Er.. enough said.