Sinister: they called you king of the prom, is it true or are you still the queen?

rizop at xxx.gr rizop at xxx.gr
Wed Aug 1 12:34:53 BST 2001

smiles to the sinisterland

i attended saturday's london picnic and it was grate! i was really nervous
at the start (after all it was my first sinister picnic) but elena was a good
mummy and calmed me down. and indeed, i managed to leave the picnic without
being bitten nor bruised!!!

chris said:
>A boy sat next to me. I think he was Nick? If I am wrong, can he please
>correct me. he listened a lot.

ok, that was me... i listened a lot and learned plenty (a truly educational
picnic). i listened and watched the strawberriesandcreamgirl learning to play
dog on wheels on a four string guitar and sam(or is it asm?) learning how
to avoid rats by the york sinister massive.

mark was really good in improvising with his recorder and chris was
colour-coordinated, matching his study at stow t-shirt with his rugby socks!

i suppose i left the picnic in a hurry without saying any "nice to meet you"
and stuff like that but it totally slipped my mind (probably because of my
nervousness).
afterwards, i phoned another fellow greek sinistereen (currently swimming
somewhere in the Aegean) giannis (better known as torch/torchy in #sinister)
and he was really excited (and a little bit jealous i suppose) after i told
him about the sinister picnic...

SUBJECT LINE
i didn't get to meet everyone at the picnic but i met stevie trousers and sarah
yesterday at the spitz. baxendale RAWKED!
trousers was unanimously elected King of the Prom and i've got a picture of him
wearing his crown!!! i'm going to auction it as soon as the film get's developed.
to bid please e-mail me off the list.

that's it!

rainbows,
nick