Sinister: He had a stroke at the age of 26...

Brandt Fundak brandtpfundak at xxx.com
Wed Aug 1 18:41:20 BST 2001

Hi list. Long time no post.

My head almost exploded today. That happened right
after I got the confirmation message that I had gotten
my tickets for the Belle and Sebastian show at the
Warfield in San Francisco. For some reason, my fear of
flying has disappeared, and I welcome my trip from
Ohio to California at the end of August with open
arms(if I gotta get on the plane, we may as well make
it a LONG trip.)

This is like a dream come true. I don't think I've
ever felt this happy. I just had to tell someone who
would understand.

I guess skipping PopFantasy wasn't a mistake.

Brandt

=====
"Selma, Jub Jub is fantastic! He's everywhere you want to be!"
                             --Troy McClure