Sinister: (S)He had a stroke at the age of 26...

Intellectualvoid at xxx.com Intellectualvoid at xxx.com
Wed Aug 1 20:52:53 BST 2001

Sinister.  My loves,  oh what a day already.  I must concur with what dear Brandt said:

> My head almost exploded today. That happened right
> after I got the confirmation message that I had gotten
> my tickets for the Belle and Sebastian show at the
> Warfield in San Francisco.

I feared anurism, myself.  But alas, the shaking hands have subsided somewhat, and my skull seems intact, if a bit thick, so I'm told.  I keep checking to see if they've "printed the transaction" at ticketmaster.  They're lazy.  It's been hours now.  I have a cold fear of my card being denied or some other mishap that would deny me the seats I now have proprietorial rights to.  God save us from such a fate.

I too am flying in.  I was thinking of a road trip, from here to SF for the show, then on up the coast.  Unfortunately, this grandiose plan fell through before I could even begin to fantasize about it properly, and I must now settle for Just San Francisco.  I don't imagine I'll be too disappointed if I can only manage one show, right?  There are others who are less fortunate.  I'm such a greedy girl.  I want more.  Ah, well.

Well, if a bunch of us are flying in, perhaps we'll end up having a sini-picnic in the airport lounge.  That would be a sight!  Assuming, of course, that we're all in the same airport.  Perhaps some brave soul will volunteer their mummy-services for a *real* picnic (hint, hint).  I would offer myself, but. . . well, I'm not from there, and I wouldn't have the faintest clue.  So, I will wait with bated breath instead.  For the whole enchilada.

Surprisingly, I actually have work to do, so I'll take my leave now.

Much Sini-Love,
Shannon.