Sinister: Alas, the skies are clear and the birds they do sing!

Chris Horne hazygreyeyes at xxx.com
Wed Aug 1 22:19:54 BST 2001

I now am the proud holder of tickets for both San Francisco's show, and
Portland's. This should be a rather enjoyable event, and one that I am most
certainly looking forward to with a smile upon my rosy-cheeked face. Now,
hopefully someone might clear up a few things, I'd caught wind yesterday
afternoon that there was a *proposed* show to be held at Reed College in
their little student commons ground. I would like to verify if this is the
truth or if it is false, granted someone out there knows (and I'm sure
someone does). Because, if it is indeed true, I can have the opportunity to
see B&S not twice, but three times, which, needless to say, would be
absolutely fantastic. Furthermore, I do know that ticketmaster had stated to
me that a second show at the Warfield is slated, but not confirmed. This
would be a show to occur on my birthday, September ninth! That would be four
times. However, as it is my birthday that day, shouldn't I be given the
treat of being treated to that show by all my good friends out there? Just a
suggestion :-) Well, I think a picnic is still a superb idea for either here
or in Portland or in Olympia. Whereever, I'll be attending at least half of
the U.S. shows, which is quite nice,

Chris