Sinister: I love action, but not violence

ArtsyDeco at xxx.com ArtsyDeco at xxx.com
Thu Aug 2 00:59:04 BST 2001

If you know that quote, I assume you're from Connecticut.  Unless I'm just ignorant of Parade being published elsewhere.

So yeah, Phil Hartman was the funny man with the knowledge of the soylent.  Quick question.  What the heck does soylent even mean.  Did they pick the word at random?  Who are they anyway?  Anyhue, chinacat knew it.  So did some other guy, but I forget who.  Chinacat told me first so chinacat gets the super best lucky fun bonus points.  So does the other guy for saying "quote fu."  These bonus points can be used as cash at all Kara Jean retailers near you.  If I was fabulously wealthy I'd probably do this.  I would sit somewhat precariously atop a gorgeous mound of glittering Things and give them away to those who garnered bonus points.  They're ridiculously easy to get, so it's pretty much something for everyone.

People were talking of tee shirts.  I had my first sighting the other day while walking around perusing sidewalk sales.  There was this manboy wearing the ampersand shirt.  While my mind was thinking of nice, possibly even charming ways to introduce myself my mouth got ahead of me and decided to go with "Whoa!!!....Belle and Sebastian!!!!"  My potential new friend turned to look at me briefly, then just walked away.  Oh sadness.  I'm sure he didn't mean to be rude.

So today at work I doodled some cover art for the sinister movie mixtape I'm making.  Soon I will peruse font galleries for appropriate fonts.  I hope lots of people want the tape.  People who gave me painting ideas Will get the tape.  People who indulged my soylent amusement Will get the tape.  Anyone who wants it Will get the tape.  People willing to devote their vocal talents to the tape will get the tape and something else cool in thanks if I can think of it...oh I will, just give me time.

Neil, way to puncture my dreams.  Oooooooohhh, Japan, oooooh.  Yeah, but what about the East Coast people who've never seen Belle and Sebastian, Neil?  I hate you Neil.  I'm just kidding Neil.  I love you like an uncle Neil.  When's your birthday.  I'll bake you cookies.  You want Russian Tea Cakes Neil?  I can do that.

I fear the 15 minute egg timer is just about up so hows about I end with a tangent.  I was thinking about this time when I was eight and I was playing four square and I hit the ball really hard and this other girl thought it sprained her wrist.  I felt so bad that I bashed my wrist against a desk and sprained it.  Turned out the other girl wasn't even hurt.  I had to wear an ace bandage. All of this makes me wonder if you play four square in England.

Love and comfy clothing,
Kara Jean*