Sinister: Re: Rule it out!

Katy Stevens katyms at xxx.au
Thu Aug 2 02:10:43 BST 2001

so said...

>The people of Japan, Australia, Italy, Norway, Greece, Argentina, Chile,
>Portugal, Nothern Ireland, Iceland and Denmark, for example, have never had
>a visit, and they must be ahead of New York in the queue.
>Cheers,
>
>Neil

oh boy! please come see us here in australia!! that would be grand!! i have
a nice house with a backyard and a dog that you can stay in while you play
sydney!! there are lots of pretty parks around!!

we can drink tea! (i make lovely chai)

no, but truly, i'm sure all my fellow australian (gosh i wish there was a
better abbreviation than the abominable 'aussies'!) sinisterians (AND
MORE!!) would exercise the greatest of appreciation and adoration if you
were to eventually venture forth into our land on the ocean...

but enuff of the obligatory "i wish they would tour" yammering...

i have a (sad) story to tell...
my flatmate's dog is very sweet - she has big brown eyes and a little round
head and she loves us all dearly, but BY GOD! would she stop maiming my
childhood toys for one second?!?!!? I have found no less than 6 (!) of my
beloved stuffed toys with their faces torn off!! right off!! she leaves the
rest intact which i find quite sinister (no pun. no PUN!!). I even bought
her a rubber toy in the shape of a rolled up newspaper - it's called PET
NEWS so it's plainly for her!! I imagined that she could keep up to date on
the latest in doggie fashion and politics while ripping it apart with glee
(oh the subversive element!).

but she keeps going back to my room and destroying things!! i shut the door
but somehow she finds a way...

what is a girl to do?

xxkaty

*
*
"I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose."
  --Woody Allen
*
ICQ: 44771884