Sinister: FIRST US GIG REVIEW!

kirk the jerk kheydt at xxx.com
Thu Aug 2 02:59:23 BST 2001

The show was as follows. The didn't come, because evidently three years
ago was recent enough for an east coast US tour.

As a means of distraction for those of us bound to the Atlantic I
propose "The East Coast Sinister Belle & Sebastian Cover Band."  We can
play churches picnics and private bedrooms. Interested Stuarts, Stevies,
Micks, Sarahs, Isobels, Chris', Richards, and Bobs contact me with your
whereabouts and availability. Club owners and booking agents do the
same. Maybe something can be worked out for September.

All musicians welcome (oboists, flautists), but no saxophones please.
All levels of ability welcome.

Details to be worked out if enough are interested.

That's another fine mess I've gotten myself into,
-kirk