Sinister: it's magic, silly!

little squirrels & dandelions dance around the park john88john88 at xxx.com
Thu Aug 2 13:56:01 BST 2001

Dear Sinister,

it's raining today.. i bet its raining everywhere in scotland just  now.
we've got this continual drizzle, like a nozzle being opened full, and
letting its droplets sprinkle everwhere it wants.  which is lovely &
ticklish, but everywhere's just soaking now.

the rain's made this funny pattern on the loch though.. the loch itself is
coloured in a navy blue, and has this darker blue comouflagey thing coating
it, decorated by the drizzle.  it's lovely.

we got new furniture for the sitting room a few days ago, when it wasn't
raining.  there's this fantastic reclining chair, whose back doesn't give
away unless you put a cetain amount of pressure on it in a certain spot,
which is good for not getting a big fright when you lean back..  the sofas
are placed around the walls of the room, which leaves this massive space in
the centre, so i can round around in circles with my arm held out,
pretending to ice skate.  but then there had to be a coffee table.. poo.

there's even more trouble with the sheepies.. the farmers can't sell them to
anyone, and they can't afford to keep them much longer than the end of the
summer.. baaa

um, i thnk i should go

take care

johnjohn x

p.s. i'm going to be in glasgow next week sometime, and am likely to be
lonely & scared.. if anyone's willing to adopt me for the day, i'll send
hugs & love & nicites.. and if someone does want to, i'll buy them something
gorgeous..