Sinister: Going back to the girl who made me smile

the narrow wizard ol04 at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 2 15:56:57 BST 2001

hello

Im a happy wizard

mainly cos i had a good day on monday
went to see ben and jason play
in a strange tea room in Glasgow
and they were real good
so it didnt matter that i was being ignored by the sinistrines i was with
(they had other things on their minds i think)

but even more importantly
bought a Pooh Sticks record
that ive been after for ages and ages
so ive spent the rest of the week dancing about and singing
any band who do songs called "Indiepop aint noise pollution"
and write
"Stephen Pastel: will you sleep with me?"
on record covers
must be worshipped
(though as far as sleeping with members of the pastels is concerned
i'd prefer the drummer Katrina)

Random lyric quote
if love's the answer don't I need a question too
no heart can tie what the fates undo

oh ive just thought
there was recent list talk about fear of sleeping naked
if any of the women suffering this problem want to get in touch
I'll give a private lesson in how to sleep naked

love and nakedness
    owen

with that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind just a faint smell of sin (sorry that
should read cinnamon)