Sinister: Hello.

Brandon brandon at xxx.com
Thu Aug 2 20:15:27 BST 2001

My name is Brandon, and this is my first post.

How are you all doing?

As a native of San francisco, may I offer the following suggestions to those
who are planning to frolic in the best city the US has to offer?

* there is little to no public transportation to or from any of the area
airports to SF. be forewarned.

* The Warfield is not in the best neighborhood but is not too bad either.

* Any picnics to be held should occur in Golden Gate park, for the following
reasons:

- It is the most beautiful park I have ever seen
- It is near the best record store I have ever seen (Amoeba Music) which is
located in the tip of the legendary Haight-Ashbury district into which you
may want to descend
- It is located near the N-Judah MUNI line, by which the Warfield may also be
accessed. It runs from the beach down to the ferry Building downtown, so is a
good and simply artery traverser.

I don't normally sound like this (or type either) but it was fun. :) feel free
to email me for any further questions/hints or whatever.

I'm excited - I'm sure you all are too!

Brandon