Sinister: lucky turds

kshank at xxx.net kshank at xxx.net
Thu Aug 2 15:54:51 BST 2001

hi...

i haven’t posted here in quite a while..actually, it’s been a couple of years,
at least!  just been a bit busy.  but i’m coming to scotland for a couple of
weeks at the end of august and i wanted to get some advice from those of you
who live in the area/have visited about camping in the area.

here are my questions...

1) i’m going to be on foot and i’ll have my own shelter.  know of any VERY nice
spots to camp?  it would be nice if they were close to a train station as i
will have to hike to any sites you recommend!  (i don’t mind walking a few
hours to get to a good spot...)  i want AMAZING scenery...that’s all...i don’t
care how cold, windy or  rainy it might be...just lead me to the sweet spots...
2) i heard about a mountain in scotland...supposed to be the tallest in the
UK.  and there’s supposed to be a nice campsite at the base of it.  anyone know
the name of this site?  my friend who went there is a bit daft and can’t
remember anything other than the spectacular view.
3) what kind of weather should i expect at the end of august?  how cold will it
get at night?
4) does anyone live in a particularly nice spot?  would you mind if i came and
pitched a tent on your lot for a night or two?
5) where are the good record shops in glasgow!!  i’m looking for old jazz and
old hiphop, particularly.  a bit of 2-step as well.  anything else that’s
really worth checking out in the city?  i’m going to be at the uni for a day
and i wouldn’t mind taking some time to check out nice gallery or something.
6) do y’all eat eggs? (sorry...gravediggaz joke)

please help me out if you can...reply privately to kshank at interlynx.net.

thanks so much...take care...ketan

ps. the subject is in reference to all of you who get to see the band out
west.  i'm from dundas, ontario and i'm
pissed.